Welcome to EM STUDIO's Blog (formerly known as The Boudoir Maven). We specialize in classy & beautiful boudoir photography, as well as headshots and glamour photography. We believe every woman is uniquely beautiful and deserves to feel that way. A photo shoot with us will leave you feeling as confident, sexy and beautiful as you truly are! Please visit our website at www.erinmichellestudio.com for more information.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Denver, Colorado Boudoir Photographer: Special Thanks for a Wonderful 2010

In April I somewhat randomly, and quickly, fell into boudoir photography. It was love at first sight. The minute I saw The Boudoir Diva's gorgeous images, I knew I HAD to do this. Boudoir photography encompasses everything I am and everything I love as a woman; hair, makeup, laughing, feeling beautiful, jewelry, an excuse to dress up, and the best gift you could ever give your husband etc. My immense love for boudoir is I think why I never doubted I could do it. "I'll just get a bunch of friends together and do it," I thought. And I did. 5 of my friends joined me in April for my first ever boudoir shoot and it could not have gone better. We had tons of fun and I proved to myself that I could, in fact, take a beautiful boudoir photo. That was all I needed!!

It happened so quickly and somewhat easily for me, but I know it could not have happened without the support of so many people. I want to thank you all, for what you've all contributed means SO much to me.

Mom & Dad- Thank you for the financial support, the constructive criticism, the room in your house, and everything else.

My husband- Always there to offer sound advice and support when I am up and when I am down.

My original 5 girls- THANK YOU for trusting me enough to do this for you all when I had never done it before. You will always remain so special to me for giving me the confidence to start this business.

Lindsay Schneider- Lindsay, I really can't thank you enough. Not only are you TRULY the most talented makeup artist ever, you are a constant sounding board, creative well, hilarious and giving soul and I am so thankful I found you on Google ;)

The Boudoir Divas- Every time you wrote me back, every time you mentioned me on your blog it upped my confidence and showed me I could do this. I admire you and hope to meet you in 2011! Thank you for what you have done for this profession!!

Ashley Maxwell- You may not shoot boudoir, but you gave me the confidence to find my niche and run with it. Thank you for always giving me advice and for letting me tag along with you and Jason in Sept. I wish we lived closer.

All of my beautiful models- Thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me photograph you even though you were nervous. Thank you for all of your kind e-mails and comments. Every time I hear that you or your husbands loved the photos, it make me SO happy.

Happiest of New Years to you all!! Now please take a moment to vote for your favorite photo of 2010! (DETAILS HERE)


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers